The Connective Parenting Hub
The Connective Parenting Hub has been designed to help you as you move through your parenting journey. We’ll support you to make the difficult parts easier, and help to make it a more enjoyable and fun experience.
After all that’s what parenting is all about isn’t it?
You’ll be part of a supportive community of parents and get access to expert help and advice on a variety of different topics.
The hub will have at its heart the principles of Non-Violent Resistance (NVR). NVR focuses on developing the relationship between the parent and the child, by raising your presence as the parent.
You will learn all the different aspects of NVR and how to use them to create a strong bond with your child.
I have invited some of the other incredible parenting experts in my network to become regular contributors to the hub.
Membership of The Connective Parenting Hub includes:
- Access to a bank of resources, so that you can always get the support you need (even at 2am if necessary!)
- An exclusive 25% discount on any Sarah Fisher Coaching Face to Face events and group programmes *
- A 50% discount on all Sarah Fisher Coaching self-study, online courses *
- ‘Meet the Expert’ – experts in different areas giving you advice, information and resources. There will be opportunities to speak to them during the month and a ‘bundle’ of information from them.
- A monthly content ‘bundle’ focused on a particular aspect of NVR
- Membership of a closed Facebook group just for members of the Connective Parenting Hub, where I will provide you with daily ideas and be available for personal advice.
- A weekly group session with me to ask any questions you may have and get personalised help and support.
(*you need to be a member at the time of the event or course and we reserve the right to exclude certain events)
‘Meet the Expert’ – how does it work?
I have lined up some awesome experts who specialise in parenting and or supporting children and young people to come and talk to you and share resources about their area of expertise. Each person will be the expert for 1 month and we will have at least 1 call when you’ll hear from them live and be able to ask any questions you have.
Over the course of a year there will be at least 6 different experts in different fields. All of them work in a way that aligns with the principles of NVR.
Here’s an idea of the areas the experts cover: sleep, food issues, attachment difficulties, sensory needs.
All this for just £7.99 a month.
You can get access to the club and the resources right now! Just click the link on the right (might be below on your phone) and it will take you through to the learning platform where you’ll register and set up your subscription.
How do I access the Connective Parenting Hub?
You’ll get access (through a personal login) to all the resources through the learning portal which is easy to access and navigate, so technophobes fear not!
The resources are made up of documents and videos, which you can access whenever you want to
The Facebook group is where all the discussions happen and you get all your questions answered. When you join you’ll be given a link to join the group.
- Does this information you’re sharing work for everyone?
- Yes, everything that is shared within the group, whether about NVR or from one of the other experts is based on relationships and our brain’s natural way of working, so it works for everyone, including those with special needs.
- Membership of the hub is by monthly subscription. The monthly subscription is taken automatically until you cancel your membership.
- Can I cancel at anytime?
- Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time, the contract is on a monthly basis. To cancel your membership, log into the hub and cancel it directly from your account. Once you leave you will no longer be able to access the resources or receive discounts on courses or events. Should you wish to rejoin at any time you are welcome to, however any previous discount will be lost.
- How quickly will I see changes in my child if I use the information and resources in the hub?
- This is a difficult one to answer because there are so many variables. Some parents see changes very quickly for others it takes time. Persistence is the key to seeing change.
- Isn’t NVR just for violent children?
- This is one of the myths about NVR. It is often used in situations where there is violence but it’s a relationship based approach and works in all situations, not just parenting. If you want to build a strong relationship with your child and help them to develop emotional intelligence then NVR will without a doubt help.
All this for just £7.99 a month.
You can get access to the hub and the resources right now! Just click the link on the left (might be below on your phone) and it will take you through to the learning platform where you’ll register and set up your subscription.
Who is Sarah Fisher?
I’m a single adoptive mum, passionate about helping other families experiencing difficulties. I adopted a gorgeous seven year old little boy and together we have been on a journey of discovery. It hasn’t been an easy road, more of a roller coaster, but I’m so glad I chose to adopt and I wouldn’t turn the clock back for anything.
During my journey I’ve learnt to support my son with his anxiety and have stopped most of his unacceptable behaviours. These weren’t because he was an unduly aggressive child (although he displayed several aggressive tendencies) but he was very distressed, due to past trauma, which evidenced itself in his aggressive and anxious behaviour and his inability to deal with his emotions. Through the use of Non Violent Resistance (NVR) our family dynamic has changed and my son is now more confident and understands how to appropriately express his emotions. It hasn’t been an easy or smooth road, but we’ve come through it and I’m passionate about helping other families do the same.
Having trained in NVR I now coach parents who are struggling and want to create a safe, happier environment at home.